Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*~* Brujita Raggedy Annie *~*


*~*Brujita*~*
Annie has pretty brown eyes, freckles and a full head of brown curly hair ~ she wears a beautiful two tone black dress with an orange ruffle on her collar and hem. ~ Annie’s loons coordinate with her dress ~ I sewed a large black and gold button on her collar ~ also made her a broom and a cute little witch hat that you can take off if decided. Annie's face was hand painted and sealed ~ she has an acrylic painted muslin body and wool hair ~ hand stitched ~ no glue was used ~ Annie stands 11 inches tall ~ she is weighted just enough to sit nicely.

All my dolls are one-of-kind, signed and dated + each doll is made with my own pattern.
They are hand and machine stitched by me for your enjoyment
My dolls are for collectors ~ not meant as a toy for a young child
At my etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/orosado1

Thank you for looking ~ God Bless
OCR Primitive Arts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment