Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet sally a Primitive Folk Art Raggedy Doll


Meet little Sally 13.5”. Don’t you just want to pinch those rosy cheeks?

I made this cutie from coffee and vanilla stained organic osnaburg muslin; her features are painted with acrylics, color pencils and fabric markers and sealed for protection. Her cute little shoes are also painted with acrylics. She has raggedy brown yarn hair sewn in pigtails and tied with 2 bows that match her dress.
She is wearing a pretty cotton dress made with pastels green fabric with pink circles with frogs’ prints in it. Her pantaloons are made with pastel green fabric. All of her clothes were made using quality fabrics. She has a cute little frog button sewn to her little dress. I made her bottom a little bit heavy so she can sits on her own. She measures about 13.5 inches tall. I made her with my own pattern. She is at my Etsy shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/orosado1

No comments:

Post a Comment